News July 6, 2016
ATLUS Reveals SMTIV: Apocalypse's Release Date!
Written By: Kenneth Seward Jr.
ATLUS announced today that Shin Megami Tensei IV: Apocalypse will be released in the Americas this September. In a few months, gamers will be slaying demons with the best of them…
Speaking of them, ALTUS also released a new trailer showcasing the cast of characters that can be used in battle; some are listed below in case you’d rather skip the video:
• Nanashi - Nanashi is the silent player controlled protagonist who's trying to become a full fledged member of the Hunter Association. He gets murdered early in the game by a demon, but is given a second chance at life by the god Dagda. In return, he must serve as Dagda's personal "Godslayer" in the world changing events to come...
• Asahi - The ever optimistic Asahi is Nanashi's childhood friend/Hunter Association teammate. She's eager to prove herself in the field, but will need to overcome her doubts in order to become a key member of the group.
• Navarre - This familiar Samurai from the Eastern Kingdom of Mikado is making a return! Well sort of, because Navarre is no longer what we would call "alive." He's now a green ghost who can use his ethereal powers to the benefit of the team.
• Nozomi - Nozomi is another familiar character who is the newly appointed Fairy Queen working under the protection of the goddess Danu. She's a level-headed and mature ally who will provide valuable skills and insight for the party.
• Hallelujah- This young gray haired individual is a member of the Ashura-kai gang, who is ordered to join Nanashi and co. in their journey to "watch" them. Hallelujah is accompanied by his foxlike pet demon Chironnupu, who will support him in battle.
Shin Megami Tensei IV: Apocalypse will be available on September 20th for the Nintendo 3DS (a Europe release date is still TBD). Stay tuned for more details!